Sunday, June 29, 2008

June 30 - My friend Carol's Birthday

My friend Carol will be celebrating her birthday tomorrow....Happy Birthday Carol....I came up with a few photographs from some "fun" happenings!!! Here is Carol at the Abby in Spencer...it is the most gorgeous place to visit. You can't talk while you're in the church. The clergy sing and chant. It is so peaceful there...Mom and Dad love going too. I won't be home tomorrow as I'm off to Southbridge to hang out with Mom and Dad....Have fun Carol!!!
Here we are at a Mass for Kathy and Brian "engaged couples" - with Deacon Larry.

Off to Florida with Cindy, Gladys and Veronica....what a blast we had a few years ago...can't wait to go back again.
Tommy helped us collect "shark's teeth" while we were at the beach. We lucked out with the gorgeous weather....what a fun trip.

1 Comments:

At July 4, 2008 at 4:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SUCH A GREAT PLACE TO VISIT I NEED TO GO THERE AGAIN CAROL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home