Saturday, November 29, 2008

November 27 - Sad Thanksgiving for our family

We had a very sad Thanksgiving Day this year. My brother Larry passed away in the morning at Nashoba Valley Medical Center of a heart attack. Poor Larry...he always had great stories to tell us about his jobs in the movies as an "extra". He was especially proud of Clinton on his wedding day.
Here are 4 generations on Easter Sunday. He was so happy to be a "grandpa" to little Ivy Jane.
Here we are at Clinton and Stacey's lovely June 2007 wedding.
I always loved this photograph at Bob and Deb's wedding...looks like most of the family was able to be at their wedding.
Wesley sent over a poem from Ireland that he wrote on Thanksgiving for Larry....Thanks Wes...

"To my uncle Larry, I will miss you, you may never know,
I loved your movie tales of enchantment and fantasy,
Telling stories about your parts within a movie show,
I only wish you had it longer with your loved ones to see,
Your beloved ones fully bloom and flourish,
With Clinton and Stacey I could only imagine how proud you were,
With their first born, little Ivy so much to cherish,
There must have been so many things you adorned about her,
Clinton- I wish I could have known Janet, your mother,
A beautiful and caring woman, from all of the stories that I hear,
But I believe they are both watching down from heaven afar,
Reunited after a long many years,
I am sorry I cannot be there at this time of family grief,
I extend my sympathy and we must remember in God to believe.
Love Wes
===================================
We are having a wake at J.A.Healy Sons Funeral Home in Westford from 2 to 5 p.m. on Sunday and and mass will be at St. Catherine's on Monday at 9:30 a.m.
J.A. Healy Sons Funeral Home
57 North Main Street
Westford, Massachusetts 01886
978-692-6502
http://www.healyfuneralhome.com/
Love you Larry!!! Wish we could have a few more of your stories today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home