Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 19 & 20 - Hangin with the Boys from Bristol....

I did not have school on Tuesday - so I took a quick trip to Bristol to hang with the "boys" for a few days. Had a fun visit. Lance kept calling me "Nana" by mistake. What's a "name" between grandmothers....I'm sure he calls Lynne "Grammie" sometimes ha Lynne?
Lincoln keeps asking "can we go see the kitty Gram"? And every time he goes down there to play (I mean harass) her, he stands there and requests, "Gram get the camera and get a picture". He's too funny....he just loves patting her and trying to find her as she tries to "escape" his attention. Too cute ha?
Lincoln is funny...wanting to get in the dryer while I'm doing laundry!!!
Lance and Lincoln were "jumping" on the bed....but I managed to get one cute photograph of the two of them together.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home